Hansen Health Solutions takes your privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Because we gather certain types of information from visitors to our sites, we have developed a privacy statement to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This statement discloses the types of information we gather, how it is used, and how you can gain access to and edit any data that we’ve collected about you at any time.
Our agency respects the privacy of individuals who visit our Web sites, send us e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer online. Accordingly, our policy regarding online privacy has been developed using the following guiding principles:
Our agency maintains a strict “no-spam” policy. Subscribers to our e-mail services (or any other feature/service found on our Web site) will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from us. Our agency collects information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on our sites. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. Our agency will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us (e.g. data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). Our agency will not share any information you’ve provided to us with anyone without your consent other than to provide the service you’ve requested. At the time you register for any such service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your information with any particular third party necessary to the provision of the requested service.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE DATA
Anytime you visit our Website, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address, and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Website, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on our Websites. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Websites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors. Such information is gathered by us in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual’s consent.
INFORMATION VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED
Any information you provide to us (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.) when you enroll in one of our E-Mail Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our Web sites, is securely maintained on our Web server, and internal systems. This information may be used to provide you with information you’ve requested about our company, our products, and our services or to provide you with special notices. You may opt-out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). This data may also be used to tailor your experience on our sites by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our agency understands the importance of your privacy. We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for our use and our subsidiaries. We do not sell, rent, or trade consumer information to third parties other than as described below, and never without your consent. Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW/SAFETY
Our agency may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Web sites, the sites themselves, or the public.
BROWSER-BASED DO NOT TRACK
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to a DNT signal, we do not currently respond to DNT signals on this website or on websites where we provide advertisements, content, or other services.
CONTACTING THE WEBSITES
TEXTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to SMS text messages sent by Hansen Health Solutions. These messages can be recurring (e.g. Inquiry Responding) or one-time (e.g. Monthly Promotions).
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” in response to the text message you received. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from that particular short code. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. .
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the text message you received. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The maximum number of messages per month you will receive will vary based on the subscription list you’ve enrolled in. If you have any questions about your text or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- Hansen Health Solutions will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any text messages. Delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.